1.- Smoothie of oatmeal and chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of raw oatmeal.
- Half a cup of almond milk.
- 1 spoon and a half of YesNatural organic Chia seeds.
- 5 drops of vanilla extract.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder.
- 1 cup of ice
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a creamy consistency and ready!
2.- Maca and cocoa smoothie
Start your day with a lot of energy, here we leave you the recipe to prepare a delicious smoothie of maca and cocoa.
- 1 cup of almond milk without sugar
- 1 tablespoon of YesNatural organic raw cocoa powder.
- 1 tablespoon of YesNatural organic Chia seeds.
- 1 teaspoon of YesNatural organic maca powder.
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 ice cubes
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a smooth and homogeneous texture.
3.- Vegan Smoothie
Ideal for pre-workout or half-day snack.
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon of YesNatural organic Chia.
- 1 Tablespoon of YesNatural raw cocoa powder.
- 1 Tablespoon of YesNatural pea vegetable protein.
- Liquefy and enjoy
4.- Smoothie with Spirulina
Ideal after the gym.
- – 1 frozen banana
- – 1 cup of coconut water
- – A splash of almond milk or any of vegetable origin
- – 1 tablespoon of YesNatural pea protein.
- – 1 teaspoon of YesNatural spirulina.
- – 1 teaspoon of camu camu
- – The juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix everything in the blender and place the toppings to your liking.
Did you know that Spirulina is a superfood full of amino acids and that among its many properties is to help tone and gain muscle?
5.- Pineapple Juice with Chia Seeds
In addition to healthy, and due to the amount of enzymes that the pineapple has, this juice helps you to satisfy hunger and to have a good digestion. It gives you fiber and, if you take it in the morning, it also helps you maintain your natural weight since it keeps your colon healthy and in optimal functioning. Incorporating the chia seeds into the pineapple juice, you will notice that your hunger will disappear because these seeds inflate and keep you full.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pineapple
- 3 glasses of water.
- 3 tablespoons of YesNatural organic Chia seeds.
- Cut the pineapple into cubes and add it to a blender.
- Add 3 glasses of water.
- It is placed in a glass container and now the chia seeds are added.
- Stand 10 minutes and ready!
6.- Crunchy cocoa, mint and maca smoothie
Did you know that maca is used to improve fertility, physical ability and intellectual performance?
Properties: remineralizing, revitalizing, energetic, very rich in nutrients and vitamins of group B, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, invigorating.
Indicated for: cholesterol, immune system, hormonal regulation, fertility, tiredness, fatigue, frigidity, cardiovascular diseases.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon of YesNatural organic lucuma.
- 1 teaspoon of YesNatural organic maca.
- 3 tablespoons of YesNatural organic raw cocoa powder.
- 7 leaves of mint.
- 1 drop of peppermint essential oil.
- 1/2 crushed ice.
- 4 chopped and peeled cocoa seeds.
- We grind all the ingredients in the blender until obtaining a dense and homogeneous texture and ready to drink!