The view is the open door of our eyes. If the door closes there is no turning back.
And the thing is that 80% of visual disabilities can be prevented and even cured.
Caring for our eyes is simple if certain guidelines are followed:
- Once a year, we must perform a complete study of the eyes dilating the pupils.
- Always protect our eyes from the sun, the wind and when we perform jobs that require risks.
- Use lenses that protect from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid that our eyes get tired, especially when we expose them to many continuous hours in front of a computer.
- We must ensure the daily intake of the essential nutrients that our eyes need to be healthy :
- Lutein 
- Zeaxanthin 
- Essential fatty acids 
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Spirulina maxima is a polysaccharide with high doses of vitamin B12.
But not only does it contain high amounts of this vitamin, it also has high amounts of:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, C and D
- Minerals (potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc )
- Essential fatty acids
- Nucleic acids. DNA and RNA
During one year, a feeding program  was carried out with 5,000 school children who showed low levels of vitamin A. The project was coordinated by the Chettiar Research Center in India. The children consumed 1 gram per day of Spirulina and it provided, during the 150 days of treatment, the amount of beta carotene (provitamin A) needed to prevent blindness and eye diseases.
The new food of the millennium is going through different laboratories to be subjected to the most exhaustive studies to be able power, after these, to evaluate its benefits in therapies of corneal diseases, as this study to which we refer, in which it was found that it is a powerful CNV inhibitor  (choroidal neovascularization).
This microalgae with an unmistakable smell of marine species, was subjected to a clinical trial with laboratory mice. After completing the trial it was found that this great source of energy and health, in addition to having a large list of nutritional properties, inhibited inflammation during the therapy of corneal diseases .