It is prepared in a moment and does not need cooking. They are ideal for breakfast or as a snack when you want something sweet, delicious and healthy.
They are full of fiber since its main ingredient is oatmeal, but also enriched with two superfoods: Chia seeds and Andean maca, along with other ingredients with fantastic beneficial properties for our health, so each bite will provide lots of nutrients and lots of Energy.
- 1 tablespoon of white tahini
- 1 cup (250ml) of fine oat flakes
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of chia
- 2 and ½ tablespoons of maple syrup, raw agave or other sweetener liquid.
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 50g of dark chocolate (70% minimum) chopped into very small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well until they are all well integrated.
- Put this mixture in an elongated rectangular mold and press it very well (This is very important so that the ingredients remain together).
- Put the mold in the freezer for half an hour and after this time, remove the rigid block of mixture and cut it into bars (there will be about 5 or 6 not very large), which we will keep in the fridge covered until you consume them.
To add chocolate (using organic raw cocoa).
Just melt 1 tablespoon and a half of coconut oil in a saucepan; add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or agave, all over low heat, stirring; and when it is done, add 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder, stir very well , bathe them a little and put them in the fridge so that the chocolate hardens and ready.
You can substitute the white tahini for almond cream, but in that case you will only put 2 tablespoons of sweetener, since the cream has some sweetness.
Recipe by: Delicias Kitchen